Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Meet Our Bride: Kristen

You may have noticed that every now and then we surprise you with a BONUS "Meet Our Bride" post and today is one of those happy surprises! Enjoy meeting Kristen today- she looked amazing!

I went to Madeleine's on the advice of my sister-in-law (who also got her dress from Madeleine's). McKenzie was fantastic and listened to exactly what I said when I told her what I wanted. In fact, she listened so well that I ended up with the first dress she brought out! A few months later, we had another appointment with McKenzie to look at bridesmaid's dresses. Once again, she only brought exactly what I asked for and we picked my girls' dresses in no time. I loved my dress and got so many compliments on it on my wedding day. My bridesmaids looked amazing too - everything was exactly as I envisioned.




Photos courtesy of Evgenia Eliseeva Photography

Are YOU a Madeleine's Daughter bride who would like to share her experience and her photos here on the blog? We would love nothing more than that, too! Email us today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...