Saturday, December 27, 2014

Meet Our Bride: Jillian

My mom and I showed up to Madeleine’s and we were welcomed right in to a warm and inviting environment. We were there with the mentality that we were not buying today and wanted to try on dresses at a few other shops; little did we know we would soon both be in tears of joy. I was too nervous to sit as we waited for Ashley so I looked a bit through the beautiful bridesmaid and Mother of the Bride dresses. Once in the dressing room with Ashley she made us feel like we were in the right place and we could trust her; she seemed to understand what I was and was not looking for right off. We tried on some dresses that I knew right away were not for me and others that were nothing I would have imagined wearing but loved. I still remember the moment so clearly when I knew it was my dress; a feeling you cannot describe and just have to experience it yourself. Although I was not interested in a veil, Ashley convinced me to at least try it out. I put one on in the dressing room and could see my moms eyes welling up. As we walked down the hallway towards the mirrors I felt the excitement building up the closer I got. About halfway down the hallway I caught a glimpse of myself in the full-length mirror and tears began streaming down my face. I truly felt like the only bride in the store at that moment. Thank you to Ashley and the staff at Madeleine’s for sharing this special time with me and my mom.









 
All photos courtesy of Kivalo Photography
 
Well, this wraps up our year for our "Meet Our Bride" series. We hope you've enjoyed seeing so many of our beautiful brides. If you'd like to be among them, email us today with your photos and a testimonial! Happy New Year, everyone!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...