Saturday, December 6, 2014

Meet Our Bride: Alyssa

From the moment I first walked into Madeleine's Daughter to the day I took my dress home, the experience was wonderful! The staff was always so warm and made me feel so at ease. My consultant was very sweet and patient, and I never felt pressured. The same was true when my bridesmaids and I came back to find their dresses. All five girls easily settled on the same dress, and they all looked fantastic! I loved my gown and felt beautiful (and comfortable!) on my wedding day. I am still receiving compliments from friends and family about both mine and the bridesmaids' dresses! Thank you to everyone at Madeleine's for making my bridal and bridesmaid experience so positive!




 
All photos courtesy of Dasha Kazakova Photography
 
What was it like when you found your bridal gown? Was it exciting? Fun? Crazy? Would you like to share your story here on our blog? Email us today!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...