Saturday, November 15, 2014

Meet Our Bride: Stephanie

Truthfully, I was heading into my appointment at Madeleine's Daughter without many expectations... A family friend had purchased her gown at Madeleine's Daughter the year prior, and my mom thought it would be a nice place to start since my sister was going to be home visiting from New Mexico and it's an easy drive up from Boston where she lives.  Since it was going to be the very first time I had ever tried bridal gowns on, I really just thought it would be a nice experience to share with my mom and sister, and also to get an idea of what silhouettes work for me....All the while in the back of my mind I essentially decided that there wouldn't be anything "my style" there. Well, I was obviously wrong! 

We were warmly greeted and made to feel comfortable as soon as we arrived... The stylist I worked with listened to what I was looking for and brought gowns matching my description that were within my budget. Never did I feel rushed or pushed into something I didn't want.  I had a general vision of my gown in my mind and wouldn't you know there were TWO dresses that I LOVED; however, in true bride-to-be fashion , I liked the fabric and silhouette of the first and the straps of the second.  Luckily, the two dresses came from the same the designer, so the staff simply called the designer and asked if it would be possible to integrate the gowns and the rest is history... I never thought I'd find my gown at the very first place I looked, but Madeleine's Daughter had what I envisioned and I could not have been more happy on the day of my wedding. Thank you!!









 
All photos courtesy of Red Anchor Photography
 
Are you a Madeleine's Daughter bride? Would you like to be featured on our blog? Email us today and you just might be!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...