Saturday, November 8, 2014

Meet Our Bride: Nickole


In my quest to find the dress, Madeldine's Daughter was the second and final bridal boutique I went to. I went to Madeleine's during an Allure trunk show which gave me the opportunity to try on several Allure dresses not normally in stock. After trying on 3 or 4 dresses I began to feel hopeless. I had tried 20 dresses on at the first boutique and did not find one I loved.  My stylist, Kristin, could see my dismay and offered to make a suggestion based on my feedback of the first 4. She left my private fitting room, came back with 2 suggested dresses and the second one was the one. It was a great feeling to know some one was actually listening to what I was saying. I ended up in a trumpet gown and I would have NEVER got there without Kristin's suggestion. Thank you!! 
 
 


 
All photos by Melissa Dineen courtesy of Bruce Haskell Photography
 
Are you a Madeleine's Daughter bride? Would you like to share your photos and story here on our blog? Email us today- we feature one bride every Saturday for the entire year! YOU could be next!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...