Saturday, November 1, 2014

Meet Our Bride: Lindsay

Madeleine's Daughter was the first place I looked for my wedding dress, just about a week after I had gotten engaged. I thought this first appointment would just be to browse dresses and find a style or two that I liked--I never thought that I was going to find THE dress. I tried on a total of 5 bridal gowns during my appointment, with the 3rd gown I tried on being the one I purchased before I left- for a great price might I add! My stylist was so helpful in bringing me dresses that matched the description of what I was looking for, but also using her expertise to bring in dresses she knew would look great on my body type. Most importantly, my stylist only showed me dresses within my established budget! I never thought I would walk down the aisle in the style of dress that I did, but I am so glad that I trusted Madeleine's Daughter to help me in making this decision. I felt so beautiful -and comfortable- in my dress on the big day, thank you for finding me my dream dress! 




 
All photos courtesy of Eye Sugar Photography
 
Are you a Madeleine's Daughter bride who would like to be featured in our "Meet Our Bride" series here on the blog? Email us today with your photos and testimonial- we'd love to hear from you!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...