Saturday, November 29, 2014

Meet Our Bride: Krystal

My experience at Madeleine's Daughter was just what I hoped it would be! Private room, fantastic stylist and beautiful dress choices! I went to Madeleine's as my first stop because I knew they would have it all, little did I know that it would be my one and only stop! I knew what I had in mind and they matched my description perfectly, my dress was exactly what I pictured and more! I would send any bride to Madeleine's Daughter not only because of the choices but the overall experience is what every bride deserves!






What is the story behind your choice to come to Madeleine's Daughter to find your dream dress? Would you like to share that story here on our blog? Email us today with your photos and testimonial and you just might be the next bride our readers get to meet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...