Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Meet Our Bride: Kerri

Here's another fun BONUS "Meet Our Bride" post for your enjoyment! We just have SO many brides who have sent us photos and testimonials and we really would love to feature every single one of them. There aren't enough Saturdays in the year to cover even a fraction of the emails we receive, so we're expanding this series to happen a little more frequently.

Today we're excited for you to meet Kerri!

I have only the best things to say about my experience at Madeleine's Daughter. I shopped around at a variety of bridal shops for the perfect dress. A friend referred me to your shop and I am so glad she did. I had the best experience from start to finish. It was Brandie that I worked with to find my dress and she took my input for my perfect dress. She did not go over budget which was very important to me and I am very happy that she respected my dress budget where many shops did not. I also love how she brought a variety of dresses for me to look at. I originally wanted a strapless dress but she brought in a Pronovias dress that had straps on it and it wasn't something I thought I would like, but when I tried it on, it was perfect! I has my alterations done there as well and had a very smooth, wonderful experience from purchasing the dress to alterations to picking up the dress. Thank you so much again for helping to make my wedding day perfect. I loved my dress!



Photos courtesy of Gwendolyn Tundermann

Are YOU a Madeleine's Daughter bride who would like to share her experience here on the blog? We love nothing more than hearing from our brides and seeing their photos and of course we love sharing that as well! Email us today if you would like to be featured! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...