Thursday, November 20, 2014

Meet Our Bride: April

We hope you've been enjoying these "bonus" posts where you get to "Meet Our Bride!" We love sharing our brides stories and photos and if you'd like to be one of them, it's simple- just email us today with your photos and testimonial!

We hope you enjoy meeting April today!

Madeleine's Daughter was a huge part of my wedding process. I had never tried on a wedding dress when I walked in the door and on my third dress I knew I didn't need to try on anymore! All the staff at Madeleine's was wonderful and made my experience one I will always remember. On top of the fantastic experience I had my mom also found her dream dress and we both got to enjoy our fittings together. As a bride that lives in Virginia but got married in New Hampshire I knew that having a place that would work around my crazy schedule would be very important, and that is exactly what I found. Thank you all for the amazing attention to detail and making me a very happy bride!


Photos courtesy of Hilary Colleen Photography

April looked so beautiful on her wedding day and we couldn't be happier for her! Leave a comment and tell us YOUR thoughts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...