Saturday, November 22, 2014

Meet Our Bride: Alyssa


My experience with Madeliene's Daughter was nothing less than exceptional. I worked with Kristin whom I was referred to by a bride she worked with who happened to be my maid of honor's older sister. She knew exactly what I was looking for and knew what would look best on my body. I felt she was genuinely excited for me to find something that I loved and understood when I needed to think about it. Ultimately, my dress was the first dress I tried on and the only dress I truly loved. 




 
All photos courtesy of Zac Wolf Photography
 
Are you a Madeleine's Daughter bride who would like to be featured here on our blog? We choose brides throughout the year to be featured, so you never know when you might be chosen. But the only way to stand a chance is to email us your photos and testimonial TODAY!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...