Saturday, October 4, 2014

Meet Our Bride: Rachel


I could not have been more thrilled with my experience!  All the staff that worked with me were very helpful and wanted to make sure I found the perfect dress for me.  I wasn't sure what kind of dress I wanted when I went into Madeleine's Daughter, but what I left with was the dream dress I never even knew I'd dreamt of!  I've never seen another gown like it and I got so many compliments on it- no one could believe that it wasn't a one-of-a-kind vintage dress!  It was also as comfortable as it was beautiful so I was able to enjoy myself all night on and off the dance floor.  Thank you Madeleine's Daughter!





 
All photos courtesy of Shem Roose Wedding Photography
 
Are you a Madeleine's Daughter bride? Would you like to share the story of finding your dream dress? Email us today!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...