Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Meet Our Bride: Jenna

Since our "Meet Our Bride" posts are so popular, we decided to post a few" bonus ones during the week. It won't happen every week, but every now and then we'll surprise you with an extra gorgeous bride post to enjoy!

Today, we'd like you to meet Jenna!

To be totally honest, shopping for “the dress” was the least thing I was looking forward to in the wedding planning process. I knew I wanted a dress that would reflect our nautical wedding on board the Valiant Yacht, while keeping true to the humid, hot, summer season. After hours of researching different designers and styles, how was I to find a light airy dress with the elegance I was looking for?  I searched all of Boston with much disappointment, but knew the dress had to be somewhere out there. I decided to shop more locally and went to Madeleine’s Daughter on a whim. For my first appointment I went with my mum after work on a Monday. I was fairly certain I would be disappointed as I was with the other bridal stores so didn’t even bother asking my bridal party to come. Then I met Kristin, my bridal stylist. I didn’t know it at the time, but mixed in all the beautiful dresses was the one, the Pronovias Alma. The dress was so timeless and chic, yet was comfortable and easy to move in (a must for a wedding out at sea). The contoured and ruched bodice fit just in line with my nautical theme.  I thank Kristin and the team at Madeleine’s Daughter for not only helping me find my perfect gown, but also for finding perfect bridesmaids dresses and Soiree for the matching groomsmen suits. 










All photos courtesy of Sierra Jackson Photography

Are YOU a Madeleine's Daughter bride who would like to share her photos and story on the blog? Email us today and tell us all about your shopping experience! We'd love to feature you here on the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...