Saturday, October 18, 2014

Meet Our Bride: Ashley

When I first started looking at dresses, I felt totally overwhelmed by the sheer number of designers, styles, fabrics, etc. and felt totally confused over what I wanted. When it came to actually trying on dresses, I knew I needed to select a bridal boutique that had a great variety, and Madeleine's was that place. I booked my first (and only) bridal dress appointment with them and never looked back. My consultant, Ashley, was wonderful. She really helped me to narrow down what I was looking for and what looked best on me. In the end, I ended up with an absolutely stunning lace mermaid style gown by Romona Keveza. With Ashley's help, I was able to establish my bridal look. I had such a great experience at Madeleine's that I also went through them for my bridesmaid dresses, and accessories. Everyone at Madeleine's, from the stylists to the managers to the girls who greet you when you walk in the door are so friendly and professional. I never felt stressed about any aspect of my dress buying experience. I continue to recommend Madeleine's to any future bride who needs a top-notch, full service bridal boutique. You can't go wrong with these ladies!







 
All photos courtesy of the Studio Nouveau
 
Are YOU a Madeleine's Daughter bride with a great shopping story to tell? Email us today with your photos and testimonial and you just might end up here on the blog!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...