Saturday, October 11, 2014

Meet Our Bride: Angela

Picking out my wedding dress was by far the easiest and most enjoyable experience of my wedding planning process.This was all made possible by  Madeleine's Daughter. A special thanks to Juhree who helped find my dress on the first try! Their selection is amazing and the service is second to none. So many of my guests commented on how beautiful the dress was- and the veil! Madeleine's Daughter was the best choice I could have made and I would recommend them to anyone. Thanks again for making me feel so beautiful on my special day!







 
All photos courtesy of Kelly Dillon Photography
 
Are YOU a Madeleine's Daughter bride who would like to share her experience in our shop? Email us today and tell us all about your dress- shopping experience here!
 
 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...