Thursday, October 23, 2014

Meet Our Bride: Amanda

In an effort to include more of the hundreds of brides who share their photos and stories with us, we've expanded our "Meet Our Bride" series here on the blog. You may have noticed more frequent "Meet Our Bride" posts and this is yet another "bonus" bride this year! If you would like to be featured as one of our brides to serve as inspiration to future brides, please email us today with your story and of course your photos!

Today we'd love for you to meet Amanda!

Madeleine's Daughter was the first shop I went to when looking for my wedding gown. My experience was perfect, it ended up being the only shop I went to! I was paired with McKenzie, a stylist who instantly understood my style and what I was looking for. She helped me find the perfect gown! The staff made me and my group feel comfortable and we never felt rushed. I would recommend Madeleine's Daughter to any bride-to-be!



Photos courtesy of Rebecca Arthurs Photography

What's YOUR wedding gown story? We'd love to share it here on the blog so don't forget to email us today! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...