Saturday, September 27, 2014

Meet Our Bride: Rebecca


When I was a little girl, I dreamt of a black wedding dress made out of feathers.  As I began my wedding dress search as an adult, there was a part of me that didn't want to let that crazy vision go (although a black dress was certainly out of the questions)!  Living in New York City, I was surrounded by avant garde bridal shops, all of which were out of my price range.  Stepping into those stores, I felt like an imposter, a pauper parading as a Queen.  Nothing wowed me until I stumbled upon Madeleine's Daughter, which was recommended by a family friend who had found her dress there.  I was helped by Brandie, who could not have been sweeter!  I told her about my slightly different taste and she pulled a few dresses that immediately stood out to me.  All of the dresses were beautiful, but one in particular struck me in a way that no other dress ever had.  As soon as I put it on I knew it was the one, it even had a feather-lined bust!  The little girl inside of me had found her perfect dress, and the adult me had as well.  I would never have found this dress without Brandie and the wonderful staff of Madeleine's Daughter.  I certainly wowed all those New Yorkers!
 




 
All photos courtesy of Julia Newman Photography
 
Are you a Madeleine's Daughter bride who would like to share her experience here on the blog? Email us today with your story and photos!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...