Saturday, September 6, 2014

Meet Our Bride: Megan


My experience at Madeleine's was so special.  My family and I were met with patience, kindness and a great selection the day we went to find my wedding dress.  I had been to several stores before going to Madeleine's and was displeased with the lack of attention and lack of selection at other places.  I think what also made my experience at Madeleine's enjoyable was that my consultant, Juhree really listened to my vision and budget but also offered suggestions of options that I had not thought of prior to trying on dresses.  The experience was lovely and stress free.  Thank you for helping to make my dream wedding day a reality with my beautiful dress.
 






 
 
Are YOU a Madeleine's Daughter bride? Would you like to share your story and photos here on our blog? If so, email us today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...