Thursday, September 4, 2014

Meet Our Bride: Isabeau

Here's another BONUS "Meet Our Bride" post for the week! Enjoy meeting Isabeau today!

Madeleine's Daughter helped me to transform a vague idea of what I wanted into the perfect dress. My stylist considered my budget, my time frame, and the little things I liked or didn't like about each dress. The one I chose was something I never would have pulled off the rack myself; it was beautiful for my mountaintop wedding! I couldn't thank Madeleine's Daughter enough!


All photos courtesy of Christine Tilley Photography

Are YOU a Madeleine's Daughter bride who would like to share her story here on our blog? Email us today and tell us all about your experience! Don't forget to send photos and tell us your photographer as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...