Saturday, September 20, 2014

Meet Our Bride: Allison

From the moment I walked into Madeleine's Daughter I felt extremely comfortable and welcome. Everyone was so friendly and helpful! My consultant really took the time to understand what I was looking for. I bought the first dress I tried on! Madeleine's Daughter was the only Bridal Boutique that I went to and I would highly recommend it to any bride. From the first appointment to the last.. I loved every visit. Thank you for making my experience so wonderful and for the dress of my dreams!





All photos by Zev Fisher Photography
 
Allison looked like a dream on her wedding day! It made us smile to see these photos. Would you like to share your photos and the story of finding your dress? Email us today!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...