Thursday, August 21, 2014

Meet Our Bride: Stephanie

Don't you just love our "Meet Our Bride" posts here on the blog? They've become so popular, we decided to post them more frequently. Normally, we post on Saturdays only for this series, but we've decided to surprise our readers with the occasional "bonus" post! We hope you enjoy this!

Today, we'd love for you to meet Stephanie!

My experience at Madeleine's Daughter was wonderful, from start to finish!  My consultant, Brandie was incredibly nice and friendly, and before she started pulling dresses for me to try on she sat down with me and discussed what I was looking for in a gown.  As I tried on each of the first few dresses she pulled, she paid close attention to what I liked and did not like about the dress, and with that information, she came back with my dress.  I think it was only the fourth dress I tried on, and it was absolutely perfect!  It was exactly what I had imagined but wouldn't even know how to describe to her.  I also got my alterations done at Madeleine's Daughter, and that experience was simple and painless.  I always felt that my dress was being exceptionally cared for, and each time I came in for a fitting I was so excited to see it and try it on again.  My dress was flawless when I picked it up for the big day!  Thank you Madeleine's Daughter!







All photos courtesy of Alicia Schneider Photography

Are YOU a Madeleine's Daughter bride who would like to be featured here on the blog? Email us today and tell us your story! Don't forget the photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...