Saturday, August 30, 2014

Meet Our Bride: Lynn

I had the experience of going to a chain bridal store prior to my appointment at Madeleine's Daughter. There wasn't anything negative that happened at the other store, but there wasn't anything spectacular either. When my Mother and I arrived at Madeleine's we instantly felt something. The store itself is super cute and all the ladies there do an excellent job at making sure you feel welcome. For me I had yet to experience "that feeling" and wasn't sure it was something I would. Sure enough after explaining my vision to Kristin and trying a couple dresses on, it hit me. She slipped "the dress" over my head and instantly I understood what everyone talks about. I loved my experience at Madeleine's Daughter and felt they offered something spectacular that every bride should feel. 



 
All photos courtesy of Scott Lawrence
 
Was it exciting for you when you found your dream dress? Would you like to share that story here on our blog? Email us today and send your photos and testimonial. We'd love to hear from you!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...