Saturday, August 23, 2014

Meet Our Bride: Kathleen

My experience at Madeleine's Daughter was amazing from start to finish! I went to a bunch of bridal boutiques in NYC where I live, but when I walked into Madeleine's I immediately started feeling nervous because I had a feeling I would find my dress. Brandie was my stylist, she listened to what I wanted and brought me EXACTLY what I described. The first dress she handed me was the dress I bought! During the whole veil shopping and alterations process I had the pleasure of working with Renee. Renee has the perfect combo of a great sense of style and a great personality so she was extremely helpful and fun to work with. Honestly the whole experience was a blast.  Everyone was friendly and helpful, beautiful private salon rooms that make you feel like a special bride and exceptional service. I'm ready to come back and buy another dress for when we renew our vows!




What was it like for YOU when you came to shop for your bridal gown at Madeleine's Daughter? Email us today and tell us all about it. Don't forget to send photos!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...