Saturday, August 9, 2014

Meet Our Bride: Jennifer


I truly appreciated my experience at Madeleine's Daughter.  I did not come to my first appointment with a great idea of what I wanted in a wedding dress.  The staff was patient with me, and helped me figure out what I was looking for!  The number of dress options is impressive, but I did not feel overwhelmed or under any sort of time pressure.  By the end of my first appointment we had picked a dress - within my budget - that was absolutely perfect for me.  My mom and sister, both of whom had flown in from out of town for the weekend, were also at the appointment and felt comfortable and included in the process. The staff was so incredibly friendly and unassuming - I have to say that is my lasting impression of Madeleine's.  I have been to many other bridal shops in the city where I left feeling frustrated because I was being pressured or encouraged to buy something that didn't feel "right".  I would and already have recommended Madeleine's Daughter to anyone in the market for a wedding dress.  It's worth the drive from Boston!  Because of Madeleine's, I remember shopping for my own dress as a truly fun experience!
 







 
Photos courtesy of Lauren Killian of Person + Killian Photography
 
Are YOU a Madeleine's Daughter bride who tied the knot this year? Would you like to be featured on our blog? Email us today and tell us your story!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...