Saturday, August 2, 2014

Meet Our Bride: Gabrielle

My experience at Madeleine's Daughter was by far the most enjoyable of all places I encountered while searching for my wedding dress. It encompasses everything a bride wants when dress shopping: helpful, knowledgeable and friendly staff, large high quality selection, beautiful and comfortable dressing rooms, privacy, and a fun experience. As a bride who started off dress shopping with no idea of what she wanted, it took me about 3 or 4 trips back to the store to try dresses on and make a final decision. The staff was always patient with me, kind, and very helpful answering my many questions. Finding the perfect wedding dress is one of the best parts of the wedding planning process, and Madeliene's Daughter is the perfect place to have that unforgettable experience.





 
All photos courtesy of Sarah Vanessa Photography
 
Did you find your bridal gown after one visit or many? Was the experience fun or stressful? Would you like to share your story here on our blog? Email us today with your photos and testimonial. We'd love to hear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...