Saturday, July 26, 2014

Meet Our Bride: Ethel

Madeleine's Daughter was the one and only store I went to in search of  "the dress." From the moment I stepped into the dressing room, I knew I was in good hands. My bridal stylist made sure to put me in many different styles and shapes of dresses so that I could pinpoint which style I liked best. I tried on eight dresses and when I was put into that last dress, I just knew in my heart that it was the dress for me.  After the tears, hugs and dances of joy, I still did not want to take the dress off. Luckily my fittings would give me more time to enjoy being in the dress before the wedding. Each fitting was more informational than the last so I never felt like I was wasting time. My dress fit all of my nooks and crannies perfectly on my wedding day. The hour travel time back and forth from Boston to Portsmouth was so worth it and I would recommend Madeleine's Daughter to anyone and everyone. I loved my entire wedding gown experience at Madeleine's Daughter!









What's YOUR dress- finding story? Did you find your gown at Madeleine's Daughter? Email us today with your story and photos and you just might see yourself here on our blog!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...