Saturday, July 19, 2014

Meet Our Bride: Eliza


Madeleine's Daughter helped me develop the vision for our wedding and bring it to life. As a bride not knowing what I wanted my wedding to be, they made me feel beautiful and helped me work my personal style into the design and image of our wedding. Their attention to detail and truly caring relationships they built with me as a customer exceeded any other salon I visited during my search for the perfect dress. They listened to what I wanted and helped guide me towards my dream gown. Thanks to Madeleine's Daughter, I not only felt as beautiful as every bride should on her day, but more importantly, I felt like me.
 








 
All photos courtesy of Jane Berger Photography
 
Are you a Madeleine's Daughter bride who would like to share her experience here on our blog? Then email us today with your photos and testimonial- we'd love to hear from you!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...