Saturday, July 5, 2014

Meet Our Bride: Danielle


As a future bride shopping with her mother, grandmother and little 3 month old baby the revered dress shopping had turned into serious angst! I cannot begin to explain how glad I am that we found the perfect dress at Madeleine's Daughter!  Our stylist, Ashley, was so encouraging and really had the ability to see my vision.  As many women find, it was the first dress I tried on that stole my heart with its simple elegance and flattering lines.  From the moment I purchased the dress, to the veil and eventually the bridesmaid dresses, Madeleine’s Daughter was so personable.  Everyone there really made me feel like a bride, not just another number!  I would highly recommend anyone to Madeleine’s Daughter! 





 
 
Are you a Madeleine's Daughter bride who would like to share her photos are testimonial? We would love to hear from you, so email us today!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...