Saturday, July 12, 2014

Meet Our Bride: Amanda

I had been waiting for this day my whole life, wedding dress shopping!!! I found a designer I LOVED and just happened to see they were having a trunk show at Madeleine’s Daughter. I made my appointment, printed out some of my top favorites and showed up not expecting that the first dress I put on would be “the one.” I had the delight of working with Brandie during my search. I showed her a few pictures I had printed off and Nina by Watters had a HUGE star on it. I think Brandie knew before I even saw the dress it was the one for me. When I put that dress on it fit like a glove, I felt so beautiful and elegant and like a bride. Just to make sure, I decided to try on a couple other dresses and none of them gave me that feeling that I had with the Nina. I only tried on two other dresses, went back to the Nina and of course said YES TO THE DRESS with tears of joy. Every person at Madeleine’s made me feel like I was the only customer there. From picking out the dress with Brandi, to bridesmaid dress shopping with Gigi, accessory shopping with Renee, everything at Madeleine’s was AMAZING. The day I got to marry my best friend was the best, I couldn’t have asked for anymore. I have referred every single bride I meet to Madeleine’s and am hoping some day I can go back with some engaged friends or a sister to pick out their dress.






 
All photos courtesy of Brianne Seekins Photography
 
Are you a Madeleine's Daughter bride who would like to share her photos and testimonial here on our blog? Email us today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...