Saturday, June 28, 2014

Meet Our Bride: Maria


I can't say enough about how positive my experience was at Madeleine's Daughter.  Every dress my stylist brought me was beautiful and within my budget.  She was just so darn good at her job! There were many styles I would not have picked on my own that ended up working for me.  In addition, the atmosphere is just incredibly comfortable and I felt utterly pampered.  Since this was my first dress shopping experience I decided to try a few other boutiques and they just could not compare, both in their level of customer service and their selection.  The next day I drove back to the store and put a deposit on my dress.   I would highly recommend Madeleine's Daughter to any bride!
 




 
All photos courtesy of Eric McCallister Photography
 
What's the story behind finding your bridal gown? Would you like to share it here on our blog? Email us today- we'd love to feature you!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...