Saturday, June 21, 2014

Meet Our Bride: Lindsay

This isn't the place you go to try on dresses, this is the place you go for find your wedding dress!
The lovely ladies that work here know what they are doing! With thousands of dresses in their inventory, they work with you to find the dress of your dreams. The key features of my dream dress were: ivory colored, lace, and material that would let me move, because I LOVE to dance and planned on doing a lot of it at my wedding! I had the pleasure of working with Ashley for my first appointment and she found me "THE ONE" on my third try on. I tried to play it off like it wasn't the one, but I found after every dress that I put on, I kept going back to it. Gazing at it, touching the lace and comparing it to all the others that came after it. It wasn't until she said, let me just get one other thing to try on (a veil) and placed it on me, that I knew this was it! I had found my dress or it had found me!

Madeleine's Daughter was a pleasure to work with. They work with you every step of the way and have the timeline of appointments down to a science. Being like most brides, I was hoping to slim down before my final fitting. When I dropped 4 dress sizes, it wasn't a problem at all. They have a fabulous and extremely talented seamstress, Kathy, that was able to make my dress fit me perfectly. She was able to stitch some additional accessories within the dress for me as well. All in all, it was such a fun experience and I am so happy to have found my dress with them!

In addition to finding my dress, my Mom found her stunning "Mother of the Bride" dress there as well. She had an equally fun and fancy experience with trying on, selecting, and tailoring her dress to her. She was treated with the same time, love and attention as I had received. On my wedding day at Flag Hill, we were the two best dressed ladies at the vineyard! My husband and the groomsmen looked handsome as well, in their rented tuxedo suits from Soiree, Madeleine's sister store. I can't thank the ladies at Madeleine's enough for all the thought and care that went into making me feel like a true princess on my wedding day. Keep up the excellent customer service & I will continue to recommend you to all of my single ladies!







 
All photos courtesy of Jay Drinker Images
 
Are you a bride who found her gown here at Madeleine's Daughter? Would you like to share your story and photos here on the blog? Email us today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...