Saturday, June 14, 2014

Meet Our Bride: Lauren

I was married on September 21, 2013 in Sandwich, MA, and purchased my gown, my bridesmaids dresses, and my mother's dress all from Madeleine's Daughter! We had an absolutely wonderful experience with you! Ashley, my bridal stylist, was so kind and patient with me as I sorted through dresses before I found "the One." She was very respectful of my budget and was able to make my bridal gown vision come true! Ashley made me feel so comfortable throughout my experience and confident with my final choice- I loved her! Everyone at Madeleine's Daughter was so friendly and accommodating to us every single time we came in. I am so SO happy that I was able to find the perfect gown at Madeleine's and I recommend your shop to every bride I meet. Thank you for everything!
















All photos courtesy of Hike Photography
 
Are you a Madeleine's Daughter bride who would like to share her story? Email us today with your photos and testimonial!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...