Saturday, June 7, 2014

Meet Our Bride: Danielle

Madeleine's Daughter was my savior! After searching at over 10 boutiques and bridal shops in the Boston area, I thought I had found my dream dress. Unfortunately, as several months went by and I went to try on my dress at my first fitting, panic set in. I no longer loved what I had thought would be my dream dress. I had purchased my first dress well over a year before my wedding day – it was as simple sheath gown, and as more details of my wedding were finalized in the months after this initial purchase, this first dress no longer felt right. After a few tears realizing I was back to square one on my dress hunt with less than five months until my wedding, I thought I had exhausted all my options, when several friends recommended I make the drive up to Madeleine's Daughter in NH. Feeling a bit discouraged and anxious, I arrived to Madeleine's Daughter and couldn't have had a better experience! I had printed out pictures of what I was looking for, keep in mind, I was in phase two of my search so knew exactly what I wanted… they literally were able to find five awesome versions of the picture I had brought in, all that fit within my budget. I couldn't have been happier with my experience, it was pleasant, un-pressuring and really felt that had so many great options to provide, that it made it easy to narrow down. Thanks to Madeleine's Daughter I found my dream dress and couldn't have been happier!





All photos by Masao Okana of Amara Photo

Are you a Madeleine's Daughter bride who would like to share her story here on the blog? Email us today with your photos and story!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...