Saturday, May 31, 2014

Meet Our Bride: Lindsey

Thank you to Madeleine's Daughter for helping me find my perfect wedding dress!  My experience was nothing but positive, and my consultant, Kerry, was both friendly and professional.  Madeleine's Daughter was the first and only bridal salon I visited, and because of the large selection of dresses that are available, I was able to try on the exact dress I had found in a magazine.  As soon as I put it on, I knew it was the one.  From there, the Madeleine's Daughter staff helped me to complete my vision with shoes, a perfect veil, and beautiful hairpieces.  Overall, I could not have been happier with my dress or with the quality of the service at Madeleine's Daughter.  Thank you to everyone at Madeleine's Daughter for being such an integral part of my special day and for helping to create memories that will last a lifetime!




 
What was it like finding YOUR dream dress? If you'd like to share your story, just email us and tell us all about it. Don't forget the photos!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...