Saturday, May 24, 2014

Meet Our Bride: Laurie

What a wonderful, easy experience to purchase my wedding dress from Madeleine's Daughter.  I walked right in to my appointment and described what I wanted to the friendly staff, and they knew exactly what to show me.  I fell in love with the first dress I tried on and was able to purchase it off-the-rack.  Not only was it beautiful, stylish, affordable, and flattering, but it was also comfortable and fit perfectly.  People say finding a dress is the hardest part of planning a wedding, but I found it to be the easiest.  Thanks, Madeleine's Daughter!





If you are a Madeleine's Daughter bride who would like to share her story here on our blog, email us today! We'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...