Saturday, May 17, 2014

Meet Our Bride: Khouree

I must say that it was really hard to find a dress that would work for a destination wedding...the staff at Madeleine's Daughter immediately put me at ease that I would find something that would work for the tropical location and still make me look gorgeous!  I sincerely appreciate all support in my search for the perfect dress for our Costa Rican wedding.  Thanks again!





Khouree was breathtaking, don't you agree? She actually distracts from the amazing scenery, she's so gorgeous! Did you have a destination wedding? Was it hard to find the perfect gown to go with your wedding location? Email us and tell us your story- we want to hear it!

1 comment:

  1. That is indeed a gorgeous dress! It had the right length and material. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...