Saturday, April 12, 2014

Meet Our Bride: Melissa


Our wedding was fantastic.  From the moment I walked into Madeleine's Daughter, I knew I would be treated like a princess.  The service and attention to detail were nothing short of magnificent.  I sat down with my consultant and gave her some pictures of some dresses I had looked at online and described to her the dress I thought I wanted.  She immediately had a dress in mind that she thought would be my dream dress.  I have to say that it was the first dress I tried on and while it wasn't a dropped waist like I said I had wanted...it looked absolutely stunning and I couldn't imagine myself in a different dress once I had it on.  Of course I tried on a few others, just to be sure; but it was the one.  It is classic, timeless and elegant.  This dress was perfect for me, and it looked so beautiful on our wedding day.  I can't say enough about the staff at Madeleine's daughter.  They were all so friendly and helpful, and they have an eye for what will look amazing on your body.  
 







It's remarkable how many of our brides end up purchasing the very first dress they try on in our store. But it's a story that never gets old- no matter how many times that happens, it's still an incredible thing to see- every single time! What was your dress-buying experience like? Did you find "the one" right away? Or did it take a dozen (or more) dresses? Every bride is unique and so is every bride's experience. Tell us about yours and we'll put it here on our blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...