Saturday, April 19, 2014

Meet Our Bride: Meghan

My wedding day was the best day of my life and my wedding dress was the best thing I have ever worn-I wanted to wear it to bed!  When I came to you, I was a self conscious bride who figured she would just settle on a dress that would fit but wouldn't ever really feel beautiful. However, when I came in you gave me the experience that I saw "on T.V." And that was something I just never thought I'd get.  Other salons just seemed to throw a dress at me or threw me into a dressing room for me to try to get a dress on, and they almost never fit. The dresses you brought out for me fit great or were too big, and you never even asked me my size!  From day 1 until my final fitting, each visit was fun and stress free.  Thank you again for giving yet another bride countless memories she won't ever forget.



 We have a confession to make: we try to get every bride to wear a long veil like Meghan's because this is our favorite kind of photo!!! Just look at our gorgeous bride and that amazing veil! LOVE!


All photos by Dan Gillan Photography
 
Veil preferences aside, we can say without bias that Meghan (and her MD stylist, of course) put together a truly classic, elegant bridal look from head to toe. Did you wear a long veil like her? A short one? Maybe no veil at all? Regardless, we want to see your pictures- it's literally our favorite thing here at the shop. So what are you waiting for? Email us today!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...