Saturday, April 26, 2014

Meet Our Bride: Megan

Madeleine's Daughter was my first and only stop! Although I never intended to shop on a sample sale day (what pressure!), it ended up working out wonderfully as my consultant brought dresses in my budget regardless of them being on sale or not and I shopped without fear of not finding the one. My consultant was a magician, as I tried on a few dresses she learned my style and the next round she brought me were all winners! She nailed it! And I left with my perfect gown and even better, were the suggestions she offered to help make it my own. Since my experience, I have sent several friends and they too all left with THE dress in just one visit. Madeleine's Daughter is a must stop for all New England brides, I am very thankful for their expertise, and the time and stress they saved me.



 
Whether a sample sale or not, we strive to give our brides the best advice and expertise in the industry and we're thrilled that Megan had such a great time shopping for her gown with us. What's your bridal gown shopping story? Email us and tell us all about it!
 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...