Saturday, March 22, 2014

Meet Our Bride: Dana


I had such a wonderful experience getting my dress at Madeleine's Daughter. Upon setting foot in the store, I knew that it was worth the trip from Boston. The staff were so warm and friendly and the dressing room was luxurious - I loved having the large space to share with the people I brought. My consultant asked great questions and it was clear that she got what I was looking for and stayed within my budget. No one can believe that I got my dress on the first try! The seamstress was fantastic- she was easy to work with and really took the time to get the fit perfect. My dress was a hit and made my day truly special. Thank you! 
 



 
What is your dress-finding story? Did you find it on the first try like Dana? Or were the dozens of dresses before "the one?" Email us today and tell us your story!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...