Saturday, March 1, 2014

Meet Our Bride: Alyssa


From the moment I walked into Madeline's Daughter, I knew I wouldn't be visiting any other dress shops. It's a beautiful store, and the stylist I worked with made me feel like a million bucks, while staying well within my budget! She listened to my ideas about what I wanted, and was very knowledgeable about the gowns. I ended up choosing the third dress I tried on, absolutely loved it, and tell anyone who will listen about the fabulous experience I had!
 

 
What a gorgeous bride- Alyssa looked amazing! We love nothing more than hearing from our brides and seeing their photos from their wedding day. If you are one of our gorgeous brides, we want to hear from you, too! Email us today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...