Saturday, February 1, 2014

Meet Our Bride: Mira

Madeleine's Daughter was both the first and last place that I shopped for a wedding gown. I went with my mother and we had a great time- we were both impressed with our stylist- she was personable, knowledgeable, and we never felt pressured. After I tried on a bunch of dresses and I was still indecisive, she let me look at the racks for myself. "What about this one?" I asked her at one point.
Apparently I had tried it on already and had nixed it...I decided to give it another try. It turned out to be THE ONE! A first for my consultant. And it was in my budget!
I was so pleased with my wedding dress and couldn't have asked for a more incredible wedding day! I would definitely recommend Madeleine's Daughter to anyone looking for their perfect dress.


 
Are you a Madeleine's Daughter bride who would like to share her experience here on our blog? Email us today and tell us your story! You just might be chosen to be featured on our "Meet Our Bride" series!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...