Saturday, February 15, 2014

Meet Our Bride: Allison


After trying several shops in Boston, I returned to where I bought my prom dress twelve years earlier, Madeleine's Daughter.  My sister purchased her wedding dress at Madeleine's Daughter in 2009.  She and I like to say, "You go to other shops to try on wedding dresses.  You go to Madeleine's Daughter to buy your wedding dress."

The consultant listened to my ideas and budget and then helped me find  exactly what I wanted.  She gave great advice and helped make the  decision-making process easy.  I still use her advice to this day: you  won't pick your second favorite! I was about to move halfway across  the country and I couldn't believe that I walked out of the shop with  my dress, a sample, in hand!  Thank you so much to the wonderful  staff, particularly my consultant, for helping me find the perfect  wedding dress.
 

 
Did you find your dream dress at Madeleine's Daughter? Email us today and tell us all about it! We'd love to put your story on our blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...