Saturday, February 8, 2014

Meet Our Bride: Alexandra


My experience with Madeline's Daughter was wonderful. I had only been to a couple dress shops before coming to Madeline's Daughter. When I got there I felt like I was on the show "Say Yes to the Dress" because I was treated like finding my dress was very important to them. The person who helped me took her time and listened to everything I wanted in a dress. I also have to say that the dressing room was very spacious and comfortable. Once I picked my perfect dress, they had to order it. Luckily my dress came earlier than expected which was very nice. They contacted me as soon as it came in. Picking up my dress was also very easy and I am extremely happy with how beautiful my dress looked on that day. I owe that all to Madeline's Daughter. Thank you all so much!



All photos by Mon Petit Studio
 
What was your Madeleine's experience like? Did you feel like you were on "Say Yes to the Dress" too? We hope all of our brides feel special, so email us today to tell us all about your experience! You never know if you might end up featured here on the blog! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...