Saturday, January 4, 2014

Meet Our Bride: Tricia

Madeline’s Daughter was the only place that I went to, to look for my wedding dress. A number of different people had recommended me to go there and boy did they not disappoint! They had an amazing selection of dresses and happily brought me in many different types to try on. I really was unsure of what type of dress that I wanted, but after only trying on a few dresses, I found my dress! My Lazaro dress was everything I could have ever imagined. My consultant was so friendly and very attentive . She really LISTENED to what I wanted and was so patient with not only me but with my Mom and my Aunt! She made the whole experience almost feel effortless. Like many girls I had pictured in my mind the day that I would go to try on wedding dresses. Madeline’s Day really made everything perfect. My wedding day was made all the more special thanks to Madeleine's Daughter!







 
 
Are you a Madeleine's Daughter bride who would like to share her photos and story? Please email us today and tell us all about it! Click here to see more "Meet our Bride" posts and here to see a gallery of our brides on Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...