Saturday, January 11, 2014

Meet Our Bride: Melissa

I bought and had my wedding dress altered at Madeleine's Daughter. The consultation was wonderful. I had no particular vision for my wedding dress other than I wanted it to be sophisticated and work well with my body. To my surprise, every dress the consultant brought in looked great on my body and I had to choose between many dresses. This one was just so classic and elegant.

I have very severe scoliosis. I wanted my deformities to be masked on my wedding day and didn't think it was possible until the Madeleine's Daughter alterations team took over. I've never had a piece of clothing make me look so perfect! I felt completely confident and beautiful on my wedding day.



All photos courtesy of  Melissa Robin Photography
 
Are you a Madeleine's Daughter bride who would like to share her photos and story? Please email us today and tell us all about it! Click here to see more "Meet our Bride" posts and here to see a gallery of our brides on Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...