Saturday, January 25, 2014

Meet Our Bride: Jaimie

My experience at Madeleine's Daughter was so special. The whole experience of looking for a wedding dress is something every little girl looks forward to for all of her life. Madeleine's Daughter does such a great job of making you feel like a princess looking for your dream dress. I loved the little touches like the robe we got to wear and even the MD water bottles. We originally ordered my dress in ivory, and the more we thought about it, the more we really wanted white instead. We called back the next day and Juhree put a hold on the order. We went back in, tried on another dress in white (as well as MY dress again!), and we decided on the white. I'm so glad we did! The staff was so supportive. They really want you to find the perfect dress for you! Thank you Madeleine's Daughter! I tried to make my wedding day as long as I could so I could wear that dress as long as possible! I LOVED it!!





 
Jaimie looked perfect! We're so glad her experience was a pleasant one- we want nothing more than for all of our brides to love every minute- from picking out the perfect dress, to wearing it on her big day. Email us today and tell us about your bridal gown shopping experience.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...