Saturday, January 18, 2014

Meet Our Bride: Elise


Madeleine's was the third shop I visited, and I was immediately impressed with the bridal suite - the nicest I had been in, by far.  Kerry, my consultant, was extremely professional and pleasant to work with, and really helped to make the experience as comfortable and productive as possible.  I left that night having purchased a gown that I felt fabulous in, and knew that I would be back to find the perfect bridesmaid dresses - and I was; and we did!

Thank you for having everything we needed to make everyone look amazing!



 
Elise and her bridesmaids looked perfect! If you'd like to share your story here on our blog, email us today- tell us about your Madeleine's Daughter experience and don't forget to include photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...