Saturday, December 7, 2013

Meet Our Bride: Tricia


When I was in high school I got all my prom dresses at Madeleine’s Daughter and I though it only fitting that I go there to get my wedding dress!  They had the most selection of any shop but mostly had the designers and dresses that I was particularly interested in.  All the staff were very friendly and welcoming especially my consultant who did a great job of finding the dresses that I had picked out but also other dresses that she thought would fit the view I had in my head of how I wanted to look.  I felt special when I went to Madeleine’s Daughter and had the experience I was looking for.  Even after I found the dress, every step following was organized, easy, and comfortable plus the alterations were excellently done.  Thank you for all your help in getting me into my dream dress!


 
What was your experience at Madeleine's Daughter like? Was it easy? Fun? Over-the-top? Hilarious? Magical? Whatever it was, we want to hear about it so we can feature you on the blog! Email us today and tell us all about it. Don't forget to send photos!

1 comment:

  1. She's gorgeous! And that photo of the couple is just absolutely magical! ♥

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...