Saturday, December 14, 2013

Meet Our Bride: Taylor

 
 
I was married October 6, 2012 at the Omni Mount Washington Hotel. McKenzie was my bridal stylist and she was so wonderful to work with. I had fallen in love with "Addie" a Monique Lhuillier dress from seasons past. Before I met my husband, I had ripped out a picture of the dress from a bridal magazine and kept it in my desk hoping one day I could somehow wear it on my big day. It was the first dress I ever saw with sleeves, yet it was still alluring. I wanted something sophisticated and formfitting. Many of my friends have gone to a nationally well known bulk dress store, but I wanted a quality, special bridal experience and a dress that not everyone would have. The store arranged to ship a sample of the dress for me to try. I loved it, however it was double my budget and I was paying for it myself. My friends brought me to Kleinfeld's to have the "Say Yes to the Dress" moment. We all had hopes that they would be able to provide a great deal like they often provide brides with on their show. However, this NY bridal mega store could not beat the price Madeleine's gave me!  I was surprised to learn that you didn't need to pay the total dress cost upfront. They only expected a percentage for a down payment, which made my dream dress become a reality. Putting the dress on with all the accessories for the first time was a magical moment. I was very fortunate that the only tailoring I needed was to make a bustle. It fit perfectly and was stunning. McKenzie did a wonderful job with providing accurate measurements and ordering the correct size for the designer. I would encourage every New England bride to visit Madeleine's when dress shopping. The store provided me with the most amazing dress buying experience and stellar service.






What was it like finding your dream dress at Madeleine's Daughter? We absolutely LOVE hearing from our brides, so email us today and tell us your story! Don't forget to send us photos, too!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely stunning bride! ♥ She looks gorgeous in her gown.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...