Saturday, December 21, 2013

Meet Our Bride: Meghan

 
 
 

I still get butterflies looking through our wedding pictures and seeing how beautiful my dress was.  It was the perfect fit for our wedding and made me feel like a princess for the day. I am so thankful Madeline's Daughter helped me find my dream dress.  I was an out of state bride so every time I called to talk to someone they were always lovely and so helpful.  When I came in to try the dress on and pick it up I was so happy to see how beautiful the salon is and how accomdating everyone was.  I didn't want to take my dress off and no one rushed me to!  Thanks again Madeline's Daughter for putting me in my dream dress and being such a big part of a day I will never forget.







Did you find your dress at Madeleine's Daughter? Do you want to share your story with us? Email us today with your testimonial and photos! We can't wait to hear from you!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...